A warehouse containing finished goods ready to be assembled for customer orders.
Ready to get started?
Al Sharqi Shipping is a leader in the logistics industry with more than 30 years of experience in guiding and moving freight across the globe.
What is a distribution warehouse?
A distribution warehouse is a storage facility that is used to store and organize inventory for distribution to customers or other businesses. It is generally equipped with computerized systems to facilitate order-picking and shipping.
Features of distribution warehouse
- Secure storage space
- Strategic location near transportation hubs
- Inventory management systems
- Inventory tracking software
- RFID-enabled inventory tracking
- Cross-docking capabilities
- Automatic and manual picking
- Packaging services
- Labeling and barcoding services
- Shipping services
Related Glossary terms
Share the Article